Pre to Post Installation Checklist of CRM
For those businesses which are enthusiastic to deploy CRM solutions to increase their sales and enhance customer relationship has to first contemplate and prepare checklist before it jumps into the decision of buying CRM. Before taking a decision to install CRM, company should prepare following checklist to get the best from the pool of available solutions.
Pre-SelectionFor those businesses which are enthusiastic to deploy CRM solutions to increase their sales and enhance customer relationship has to first contemplate and prepare checklist before it jumps into the decision of buying CRM. Before taking a decision to install CRM, company should prepare following checklist to get the best from the pool of available solutions.
• On what scale company does business and to how many locations company extends its customer services?
• On what platform the system is required?
• How many employees need to be trained to run the system?
• What is the project cost limit?
• How quickly the company is looking to deploy CRM?
• What degree of customization and support is required during and after installation?
• Are any external resource needed to be integrated with the system?
• What impact the solution will have on people, sales, customers and other areas of business?
Once the criteria have been decided, the company should proceed with short listing CRM vendor which fulfills its technical and budgetary requirements after proper evaluation the terms and conditions from both the side. After the selection of best CRM vendor, you should ensure that selected vendor takes care of following points during CRM installation in your business set-up.
• Set the desired target through system and create benchmarks for later comparison, when CRM starts to function
• Set up security levels to avoid misuse or theft of data
• Develop strategies for customers, leads, orders, complaints etc and upload the same into the system to analyze the results
• Train and prepare teams to run the software and assign task on the basis of departments
• Upload contacts, customers, products and product number database in to the system
• Develop criteria to manage sales, improve customer relation and generate reports with CRM system
• Set work goals and deadlines for each employee to be followed in conjunction with CRM
It is not enough once the CRM strategy has been developed and the system has been installed. The secret of successful project lies beneath the implementation and how efficiently your employees are using it to give you maximum profitability. The following points will describe ways to manage the CRM software and reap more benefits from the same.
• Generate weekly and monthly tracking reports to review the benefits achieved and find loopholes in the working of the system
• Look in to the system requirement, outstanding items, next steps or issues that need to be addressed.
• Update the customer list, contact details, products detail etc
• Hold meetings to discuss the accomplished goals, improvements needed, etc
• Check for the updates of the software and required support to enable better and efficient management of sales
• Work continuously with the system to get the best results in real time
The entire checklists mentioned above are vital and each and every company should follow these in order to get the most from CRM application to achieve greater ROI and customer satisfaction.