Functional Modules of AccuERP
1. Financial Accounting:
AccuERP helps inculcate complete control over financial operations across all the divisions of organization. It has financial Management ERP Module, which examines each and every transaction with appropriate reporting facility that helps organization to spend aptly. It is flexible and powerful solution that facilitates all functions of financial accounting for instance ledger accounting, accounts receivables and payable, Cash/Bank transactions, voucher postings & reversals, document maintenance, computation of interest, etc.Features:
- Strongly integrated with all the functions of financial accounting such as general Ledger, accounts receivable/payable, fixed assets account, Bank reconciliation, profit & Loss account, etc
- Reports of all aspects of financial activity, which assist management in future prospect such as trading and P/L accounts, trial balance, asset management, treasury, income tax and corporate tax, debtors and creditors account, and so on
- Consolidated with all accounting rules and system to flawlessly execute all transactions and entries
- Defines open & close periods for ledger(s) company-wise
- Handles multiple account and group wise closing periods
- Creates Bank master for centralized storage of banking activities
- Sets up cost centers to allocate costs of separate units
Ledger Reports / Summary, Day Book / Cash Book, Bank Book, Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement, Stock Balance / Ledgers, Overdue Reports & Ageing Analysis, Cash Flow Statements, Sales / Purchase Registers, Voucher Extracts / Summary, Cost Centre Reports, Statistical Reports, Consolidated Report, Reconciliation Reports, Interest Calculation Reports
This ERP module of AccuERP works as a complete help desk in controlling purchase activities from issuing purchase order to receipt of goods. It manages complete process of purchase by way of vendor quotation, examination of materials, cost accrual and vendor payment, which ultimately helps company carry out timely purchase suitable material.Features:
- Laced with comprehensive configuration for material master including setup for material types, material groups and divisions.
- Purchase order entry with details like discounts, taxes, other charges like freight, P&F, Octroi etc.
- Supports purchase order amendments.
- Reports of all phases such as inviting quotations, supplier assessment, placing order, order scheduling and billing are available which helps in controlling and tracking whole cycle of procurement.
- Generates order in multiple currencies
- Vendor evaluation MIS based on price, quality and delivery.
Indent Reports, PR Reports / Summary, Enquiry Reports, Quotation Comparison, PO Reports / Summary, Vendor Evaluation Reports
3. Sales and Distribution:
AccuERP’s sales & distribution ERP module manages complete sales cycle right from customer inquiry, quotation generation and order processing to final delivery of goods. It empowers company to scrutinize and explore sales data and easily accomplish sales activity without any interruption.Features:
- Feed enquiries from potential and existing customers
- Maintains detailed database of customers, business partners and dealers
- Links up accounts with inventory to record accurate transactions and avoid duplicate entries
- Tracks orders, schedules delivery time, sales returns, etc
- Calculates order as per price offered, discounts, excise, taxes, freight, etc., depending on changes and individual requirements
- Manages order processing and dispatches, invoice generation with advance adjustments
- Provides SMS alerts for order dispatches.
Sales summary reports, Sales order reports, Delivery reports, Sales invoice register, Sales analysis reports
4. Inventory Management:
This module of AccuERP covers the biggest part of organization’s current asset, which is, inventory. It deals with all the issues related to stock like determining stock requirements, setting objectives, provide replenishment duration and options, examining item usages, adjusting balances, and reporting stock status, which ultimately helps to retain optimum level of stock in the organization. It works as a backbone giving organization a complete control over quality, quantity, issues, dispatches and receipts of stock.Features:
- Allows checking status of items like stock on-hand or available, reserved, ordered, to-order, disapproved or rejected, damaged, defective and re-workable
- Handles giant processes like stock verification and auditing, quality control, materials inspection, stock relocation, assessment of items received and returned, maintain inventory record of materials lying at warehouse and at shop floor and rejected materials, dispatch material to warehouses, production units, branches, regional offices, etc
- Calculates valuation of stock using different methods like LIFO/FIFO/weighted average
- MIS reporting of all movements of goods within and outside organization
Opening stock reports, Stock ledger, Stock summary, Goods receipt reports, Goods Issue reports, Goods transfer reports
5. Production Planning and Control:
AccuERP’s ERP module of production ensures proper utilization of organization’s complete manufacturing capacity, components and assets. It provides real-time interface from where entire manufacturing process can be monitored. It helps organization lower manufacturing cost, increase operational efficiency, diminish downtime and streamline the whole process of production.Features:
- Formulates whole production plan with required materials, manpower and other resources.
- Maintains bills of material, routing and work centers giving clear understanding of production requirement and process.
- Tracks amount of input, output, scrap, by-products and overheads that help management in efficient production planning.
- Material requirement planning on the basis of sales order and production plan
- Option to alter or revoke production plan in case of emergency or requirement
- Forward, backward and manual scheduling of production based on process routing
- Facility to set up different order plan such as regular order, rework order, special order, promotion order etc.
Production order summary, Production order tracking, Milestone reporting for each production order
6. Plant Maintanance:
This module of AccuERP takes care of overall maintenance of machines and equipments keeping record of installation date, duration of service, warranty period, parts, replacements, depreciation applied to each machine, preventive maintenance plans, etc. It helps in visualizing life of a particular machine, its wear and tear and probability of breakdown which indirectly helps management to gauge maintenance requirement of each machine.Features:
- Stores data of inspection, servicing and repair activities
- Gives information of plant unit location, task execution period, work process, system manufacturer, which, ultimately helps reduce the cost of downtime, due to damage
- Informs about task code & description, date and time of work to be carried out, task frequency, tools and resource required for each task giving management proper knowledge of its machinery usage
- Also gives services notes and safety instruction to employees operating machinery
7. Quality Assurance:
Quality Control Management ERP module allows QC department to define quality inspection at various junctures of production, from receipt of raw materials to dispatch of finished goods. It provides necessary inputs to management on how to improve product quality, eliminate recurring problems and align all quality control processes to deliver products according to established QC benchmarks. AccuERP manages entire quality control cycle and ensures that all quality standards are maintained as the material passes through various production stages. The user can at any given moment generate and review, reports and QC status of the raw material, semi-finished and finished goods.Features:
- Stores all quality assurance data in master file to give user quick view of quality and suitability of every sub-component, component, assembly and final product
- Characteristics, parameters, and expected result can be pre-defined under each process of quality check to establish quick result and find deviations or errors, if any.
- Fully integrated with other modules to set up strict control from the very beginning of process cycle
- Supports multiple business domains such as materials receiving, purchasing, production and service.
8. HR and Payroll Management:
With HR and Payroll module, AccuERP simplifies the management of human resources and assets. It encompasses all aspects of HR such as basic demographic and address details, selection, potential and talent management, training and development, reimbursement planning records and other related activities from joining to retirement. It reduces time-intensive administrative tasks and lowers cost with the help of different sub-systems under the HR module.Features:
- Maintains complete database of employee contact details, attendance, salary details, performance evaluation and promotion.
- Payroll system facilitate release of pay slip, data of pay structure, salary calculation and manages salary as per attendance of employees
- Manages timing and facilitates shift planning, likewise maintain records of leave applications, online leave submission and cancelled leaves.
- Organizes complete HR master data and personnel administration
- Delineates every aspect of job description and candidates profile that enables quick process of recruitment from giving management a complete control over time and resources spent, in recruitment
- Provides facility to study and enter relevant data to respective database fields for swift administration of all functions of HR.
9. System Administration:
This ERP module maintains and strengthens complete system administration from 360°. It keeps a watch on every user of system and monitors their activities. It provides a very powerful access tool to control system network by giving access to authorized people and provides complete back up facility of data on the system.Features:
- Provides a very comprehensive user management module, where all information pertaining to the user, including user defaults, validity date,etc., is maintained in user master
- Access to only authorized person to reduce risk of errors, data loss or theft and disasters.
- All transactions are controlled through access tokens which contains all the information about what transaction a user is authorized to, which activity a user can perform (Create, Edit, View, Approve, etc.), which organizational unit or units user is authorized to access and so on.
- Access tokens are granted to user roles, which can be defined to map the actual roles in the organization
- AccuERP monitors and logs all the activities performed by the user, which includes failed login attempts, transactions accessed, number of access failures, time outs, etc (User Log Report)
- System administration also covers regular data backup, log monitoring, system resource monitoring etc., for well-organized functioning of the system.